Wednesday, October 27, 2010

selfevalutation on speech

After watching my own speech, I have realized a few faults. First of all, I heard myself using a lot of filler words in my speech. Words such as "like" or "ummm" took away from the purpose of my speech and really didn't help people understand what i was trying to get across. Also, I used my hands a lot when there wasn't really anything to be explained. This also made my speech less focused and concise. Other than these problems though, I do feel that my speech was overall well done. I got all my points across, gave the speech a purpose to the audience, made throwing a frisbee into a few easy steps, and got my speech done in the time limit. I feel like a 60-65 out of 75 would be a perfect score for this speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment